ANAX Superfood Aronia Berry is a 100% natural product with Greek wildflower honey, aronia berry, Ceylon cinnamon and Chios mastic. A spread with a unique exotic taste.
With no preservatives or other additives, the mixture of these natural ingredients combines their multiple beneficial properties in a tasty spoonful for all health-conscious people.
ANAX Superfood Aronia Berry is ideal for people:
- following a healthy lifestyle
- exercising or playing sports
- needing an extra boost after long hours of work or study
trying to replace sweets and regulate their metabolism.
- a teaspoon
- as a spread
- with yoghurt
- in salads / fruit salads
- in tea and herb infusions
- in gourmet cooking recipes
Stir before use.
Aronia, the youth berry
Aronia berry, is undoubtedly the healthiest fruit in the world. A fruit incomparably rich in vital polyphenols (vitamin P), vitamin C and other vitamins as well as several trace elements (A, B1, B2, B3, B6, B9 R, R, R). Aronia berry is a natural source of pectin, a substance that has the ability to bind radioactive residues and heavy metals. For instance, employees in nuclear plants and cosmonauts prior to a space mission consume aronia berry as a measure of precaution.
Other properties of Aronia berry:
- Increases the vitality of the body
- Helps against anxiety disorders
- Anti-ageing effect: skin care and rejuvenation
- Boosts metabolism
- Anti-diabetic activity
Reduces levels of oxidant stress and combats the free-radical formation.
Wildflower honey, the golden food
Wildflower honey is made from the fragrant pollen of trees, bushes, flowers and herbs near the beehive. Undoubtedly, it has the sweetest flavor of all other varieties of honey in Greece. It is rich in minerals and contains potassium, magnesium, calcium, sodium, sulfur, iron, iodine and zinc.
Renowned for its healing properties and widely used by the Father of Medicine, Hippocrates, wildflower honey:
- gives energy and strength
- contributes to proper digestion
- enhances proper intestine function
- has hepato-boosting effect
- heals and regenerates the skin
- promotes the optimal growth and development of children
Wildflower honey naturally crystallizes usually within 4-6 months after harvest
Chios Mastic: Nature’s shield
With antibacterial and anti-inflammatory activity, Chios mastic offers protection against stomach problems, peptic ulcers, high cholesterol and high blood sugar levels. It also has a beneficial effect against atherosclerosis and heart disease. Thanks to its pleasant fragrance and antiseptic action, Chios mastic removes food residues from teeth contributing to oral health.
Ceylon Cinnamon: exotic and beneficial
Some of the known beneficial properties of Ceylon cinnamon:
- regulates blood sugar, cholesterol and triglycerides
- relieves digestive disorders
- improves blood circulation
- anticoagulant properties
- anti-inflammatory action
- rich source of calcium, magnesium, fibre
- good for the heart and blood vessels
- warming and tonic properties
- relieves menstrual cramps and PMS symptoms
- antibacterial activity