ANAX Superfood Cranberry is a 100% natural product with Greek wildflower honey, cranberry and Ceylon cinnamon. A spread with a unique exotic taste.
With no preservatives or other additives, the mixture of these natural ingredients combines their multiple beneficial properties in a tasty spoonful for all health-conscious people.
ANAX Superfood Cranberry is ideal for people:
- following a healthy lifestyle
- exercising or playing sports
- needing an extra boost after long hours of work or study
- trying to replace sweets and regulate their metabolism.
- a teaspoon
- as a spread
- with yoghurt
- in salads / fruit salads
- in tea and herb infusions
- in gourmet cooking recipes
Stir before use.
Cranberry, the crimson treasure
Cranberry, this tasty fruit with bitter-sweet flavor and deep red color is rich in nutrients, flavonoids, polyphenols, potassium, manganese, iron, fiber, vitamins B, C, D.
For centuries, cranberry is the most effective remedy for urinary tract infections. It contains proanthocyanidins (PACs) that prevent the growth of certain bacteria – including E.coli – associated with urinary tract infections. It also protects against bacteria responsible for stomach ulcers.
Also, according to scientific studies, cranberry is a good source of gallnut acid, an antioxidant substance with cancer-fighting properties.
Clinical trial results have shown that gallnut acid appears to prevent the mutations in DNA and inhibit the spread of cancer.
Other properties of the cranberry:
- protects the heart
- prevents cancer
- lowers blood cholesterol levels
- preserves oral health (gum inflammation, plaque)
Wildflower honey, the golden food
Wildflower honey is made from the fragrant pollen of trees, bushes, flowers and herbs near the beehive. Undoubtedly, it has the sweetest flavor of all other varieties of honey in Greece. It is rich in minerals and contains potassium, magnesium, calcium, sodium, sulfur, iron, iodine and zinc.
Renowned for its healing properties and widely used by the Father of Medicine, Hippocrates, wildflower honey:
- gives energy and strength
- contributes to proper digestion
- enhances proper intestine function
- has hepato-boosting effect
- heals and regenerates the skin
- promotes the optimal growth and development of children
Wildflower honey naturally crystallizes usually within 4-6 months after harvest
Ceylon Cinnamon: exotic and beneficial
Some of the known beneficial properties of Ceylon cinnamon:
- regulates blood sugar, cholesterol and triglycerides
- relieves digestive disorders
- improves blood circulation
- anticoagulant properties
- anti-inflammatory action
- rich source of calcium, magnesium, fibre
- good for the heart and blood vessels
- warming and tonic properties
- relieves menstrual cramps and PMS symptoms
- antibacterial activity
Life Sci 1998: 62(24): PL381-6 | J. Urol 1984, 131: 1013-1016 | JAMA 1994, 271, 751-754 | Urology 1973 | 1: 67-70 | “The Herbal Drug Store”, 2000 L.B.White and S.Foster. Rodale | “Prescription for Nutritional Healing” 2000, 3rd Edition. P.A Balch and J.F. Balch. Aqvery publishers | Antimicrob Agents Chemother 1989, 33: 92-98 | New Engl J Med 1998: 339: 1005-1006 | “The Natural Pharmacy” Healthnotes. 1999, 2nd Edition. Prima Publishing.