ANAX Superfood Goji Berry is a 100% natural product with Greek wildflower honey, Goji berry and Ceylon cinnamon. A spread with a unique exotic taste.
With no preservatives or other additives, the mixture of these natural ingredients combines their multiple beneficial properties in a tasty spoonful for all health-conscious people.
ANAX Superfood Goji Berry is ideal for people:
- following a healthy lifestyle
- exercising or playing sports
- needing an extra boost after long hours of work or study
- trying to replace sweets and regulate their metabolism.
- a teaspoon
- as a spread
- with yoghurt
- in salads / fruit salads
- in tea and herb infusions
- in gourmet cooking recipes
Stir before use.
Goji Berry, the happiness berry
Goji berry is considered as one of the richest natural sources of nutrients. It contains vitamins C, B1 and B2, beta-carotene and a number of other vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and amino acids, carbohydrates, protein, fat and dietary fibre. It also contains various phytosterols such as anti-inflammatory B-sitosterol, which reduces the absorption of cholesterol and contributes to sexual vigour. It contains “beneficial” fats, such as omega-6 and alpha-linoleic acid, which are modulators of hormonal function, and betaine, which helps the organism get rid of fat in the liver. Moreover, its polysaccharides regulate pituitary function and secretion of an age-delaying hormone: Goji berry is the top wild fruit in content of antioxidants.
Other properties of Goji berry:
- strengthens the heart
- boosts memory, metabolism and immune system
- improves mental and sexual health.
Wildflower honey, the golden food
Wildflower honey is made from the fragrant pollen of trees, bushes, flowers and herbs near the beehive. Undoubtedly, it has the sweetest flavor of all other varieties of honey in Greece.
It is rich in minerals and contains potassium, magnesium, calcium, sodium, sulfur, iron, iodine and zinc.
Renowned for its healing properties and widely used by the Father of Medicine, Hippocrates, wildflower honey:
- gives energy and strength
- contributes to proper digestion
- enhances proper intestine function
- has hepato-boosting effect
- heals and regenerates the skin
- promotes the optimal growth and development of children
Wildflower honey naturally crystallizes usually within 4-6 months after harvest
Ceylon Cinnamon: exotic and beneficial
Some of the known beneficial properties of Ceylon cinnamon:
- regulates blood sugar, cholesterol and triglycerides
- relieves digestive disorders
- improves blood circulation
- anticoagulant properties
- anti-inflammatory action
- rich source of calcium, magnesium, fibre
- good for the heart and blood vessels
- warming and tonic properties
- relieves menstrual cramps and PMS symptoms
- antibacterial activity